We are looking for you to become a Project Coordinator at Silver Fox!
The Project Coordinator (PC) is an entry-level position for an exciting career in project and event management. The PC starts off by learning the ropes as a vital support role for the Management and Senior Leadership teams through a wide range of administrative duties. As a PC, you will receive and benefit from Silver Fox’s extensive training and mentoring programs with the opportunity to advance into project and account management.
To be a success, a PC displays a great aptitude and passion for growth and learning, customer service, business acumen, organizational skills, and attention to detail. The PC is an effective communicator, active listener, and a welcome addition to our Silver Fox team and company culture!
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but is interchangeable with relevant work experience.
- Supplemental training and education to elevate the skills necessary to perform the tasks above is advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills demonstrated by effective delivery of all information and duties described above; also includes the writing of internal and client communications.
- Excellent organizational skills demonstrated though the fulfillment of all duties described above.
- Identifying and solving the administrative support needs of Senior Leadership, Directors, and Managers.
- Making travel, meeting, and logistical arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, project invoicing and other business-related tasks as requested.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Able to represent and advocate for SFP when contacting clients upon request.
- Take on a variety of internal projects that are essential to the various functions of the SFP business.
- Projects will have preset goals and may require research and creative problem solving.
- Writing of official documentation may be required upon completion of a project involving SFP protocols and policies.
If you are qualified and interested in becoming part of a team of visual storytellers,
please send your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Silver Fox is an equal opportunity employer.